Principles of recruitment
Recruitment in progress!
The basis for admission
to the WWSB University
is submission of a complete set of documents to our Recruitment Office.
- High School diploma or a bachelor’s degree certificate accompanied by a certified translation to English and an apostille or the document authentication
- A certificate confirming the knowledge of the English language – preferably IELTS or TOEFL. In the absence of such a document, the Applicant may join the language examination organized by the university via a meeting platform.
- Transcripts to the diploma
- A photocopy of the passport
- One photography of 35 x 45 mm format
- Insurance policy
- Medical certificate confirming the ability to study in Poland (the University will prepare a doctor’s reference document prior to the arrival of the student)
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.