Recruitment in progress!
Master programs are aimed at students who want to improve and update their knowledge and skills related to the management process. The graduates of Master studies in Management acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage companies or other, both public and private, undertakings.
We offer the following majors as part of the Studies in Management:
MASTER STUDIES – MANAGEMENT (Master’s degree [Magister])
|Field of studies||Management|
|Duration of studies||Two years, four semesters|
|Language of instruction||Polish, English|
|Degree obtained||Master’s degree [Magister]. The studies may be continued at the postgraduate level.|
Description of the major
Master of Business Administration Management
MBA is a two-year program consisting of a series of workshops developing soft managerial skills together with a consultative diploma project. The curriculum of the MBA studies has been elaborated and adjusted to the requirements of the market so as to enable persons with various profiles of education to supplement qualifications and gain the state-of-the-art, practical management knowledge.
MBA in the Warsaw University of Business:
– MBA students are partners in the implementation of the program – through active participation in classes, sharing their experiences and know-how they become co-authors of the program and have a real influence on the course of classes.
– The organization of studies is based on a partnership approach to students who can count on the assistance of a group supervisor during the whole course of studies.
– Partner relations are developed also between students: exchange of knowledge and experience, networking or working in project teams are just some of the advantages stemming from studying together in a group of experienced managers.
– Implementation of interactive teaching methods: workshops, panel discussions, case studies, business games — knowledge from classes can be used in professional life on an ongoing basis.
– Students of MBA studies are persons with professional experience, thanks to which classes constitute an opportunity for participants to share their knowledge.
Practical aspects of the program allow for active forms of classes: simulation business games, tests, exercises, case studies, projects implemented individually and in groups. An important element of the studies is an active participation of students in classes and combining the teacher’s experience and knowledge with the participants’ professional experience, thanks to which students can broaden skills that are really useful in the manager’s work.
MBA: Tuition Fees
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time studies|
|Payment for one year||Payment for one semester|
|Area I||2.400 euro||1.400 euro|
|Area II||3.800 euro||2.100 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
Master’s degree courses:
- The application form,
- Bachelor’s degree diploma,
- 3 photographs of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign candidates shall additionally submit:
- Bachelor’s degree diploma accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of the passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the University upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.