Recruitment in progress!
Tuition fee refund policy
The following terms and conditions of tuition fee refund have been established by Higher Authorities of Warsaw University of Business.
I. Refund is NOT possible if:
- Visa has been issued to a candidate by The Polish Embassy.
- A candidate submitted a visa decision that has been counterfeited.
II. Refund is PARTLY possible if:
- The admission procedure on campus was finalized and student began to attend classes. Tuition fee reduced by learning costs for time spent at University will be returned.
III. Refund is possible if:
- Visa has been denied to a candidate by The Polish Embassy.
- A candidate has been unable to book a visa appointment.
- A candidate has encountered some fortuitous event such as medical emergency etc.
- Studies commencement has been cancelled by WWSB.
- Visa letters have not been issued to a candidate.
IV. Refund procedure:
- Since academic year 2022/2023 refunds are made on a candidate’s request. Even if a candidate applied to WWSB with help of an agency, refund process involves only two parties: a candidate and WWSB. To request a refund a candidate should submit the documents:
a) If visa application was denied, official rejection letter from the Polish Embassy, scan of final acceptance letters from WWSB, payment slip and filled-in refund form should be submitted.
b) If visa appointment was not possible to be booked, filled-in refund form, scan of final acceptance letters from WWSB, payment slip and scans of each page of a candidate’s passport should be submitted after the visa letters expire (end of intake).
c) If a candidate was unable to travel to Poland due to fortuitous events he might be asked for additional documentation such as medical report from a doctor.
- Above mentioned documents should be submitted by one e-mail. It should be double-checked and do not contain any mistakes.
- WWSB’s Recruitment Office has 7 working days to verify and approve a refund request. The procedure will not be accelerated by resending refund request multiple times.
All documents have to be visible and filled out in capital letters.
Please remember that international regulations can lengthen the refund process up to 3 months. Usually money transfer is processed faster and it takes only few weeks.
- Claims about a candidate’s bank that refused to accept the tuition fee and returned it to WWSB’ account must be supplied with official statement showing the bank’s negative decision. If the reimbursement is refused by beneficiary’s account, entire refund process will start over again. Costs of subsequent transactions, losses owing to exchange rate differences, and fees charged by a foreign bank in the event of inaccurate data/bank rejection will be incurred by a beneficiary.