Recruitment in progress!
Studies in Management at the Faculty of Management prepare you to manage your own company, manage a team of employees and work at managerial levels in domestic and foreign companies.
We offer the following majors as part of the Studies in Management:
UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES (Bachelor’s degree [Licenjat])
|Field of studies||Management|
|Duration of studies||Three and a half years, seven semesters|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Degree obtained||Bachelor’s degree [Licencjat]. The study may be continued at the graduate or post-graduate level.|
Description of the majors:
IT systems support business management processes. There is a great demand on the labor market for specialists in the field of computer science, who have both IT and business knowledge. Hence the idea to establish the major of IT Management (which is related to the field of management) for students of the Warsaw University of Business.
IT Management is a major designed for people who are interested in IT-related issues and, being aware of their importance in business and everyday life, would like to apply the knowledge and skills gained at university in real business situations.
We provide graduates with comprehensive preparation to effectively face the constantly increasing challenges of the IT sector. Graduates of the Warsaw University of Business are prepared to work in managerial positions in IT departments of various organizations and as middle and top managers in IT companies.
- Information Management Specialist/Manager
- IT Management Specialist/Manager
- IT Advisory Consultant
- IT Implementation Consultant
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|Payment for one year||Payment for one semester|
|Area I||2.400 euro||1.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro||1.650 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
- Application form,
- Original or a certified copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 3 photographs of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the university upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.