Hotel & Tourism Management
Recruitment in progress!
The aim of the studies is to provide students with knowledge of contemporary concepts and methods of tourism and hotel management, in particular planning, organizing and operating tourism activities, financial management in a tourism enterprise, formulating tourism development strategies in spatial terms as well as from the perspective of a tourism enterprise, creating tourist aimed offers and providing services to tourists, analysis of contemporary trends in tourism and hotel development.
The curriculum of the studies enables students to obtain knowledge useful for establishing their own tourism businesses as well as to deepen the knowledge useful for work in a tourism enterprise.
We offer the following majors as part of the Studies in Management:
UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES – MANAGEMENT (Bachelor’s degree [Licenjat])
|Field of studies||Management|
|Duration of studies||Three years, six semesters|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Degree obtained||Bachelor’s degree [Licencjat]. The study may be continued at the graduate or post-graduate level.|
Description of the majors:
The course targets:
– owners and managers of hotel facilities (e.g. hotels, guest houses, agro-tourism farms),
– owners and managers of travel agencies (tour operators, travel agents and travel agencies),
– individuals who would like to set up their own businesses in the tourism and hotel sectors,
– employees of the public sector, local government administration, local tourism organizations responsible for development and promotion of tourism in the region.
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|Payment for one year||Payment for one semester|
|Area I||2.400 euro||1.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro||1.650 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
- Application form,
- Original or a certified copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 3 photographs of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the university upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.