Recruitment in progress!
Master programs are aimed at students who want to improve and update their knowledge and skills related to the management process. The graduates of Master studies in Management acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage companies or other, both public and private, undertakings.
We offer the following majors as part of the Studies in Management:
|Field of studies||Management|
|Duration of studies||Two years, four semesters|
|Language of instruction||Polish, English|
|Degree obtained||Master’s degree [Magister]. The studies may be continued at the postgraduate level.|
Description of the major
The studies provide knowledge and practical skills in the field of legal and financial issues of running business units, taking into account the detailed organization of their activities.
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|One- time payment for one years|
|Area I||2.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Fees in EURO shall be paid into the following bank account:
Nest Bank S.A.
76 2530 0008 2004 1019 7917 0003
Kod SWIFT: NESBPLPW
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
Master’s degree courses:
- The application form,
- Bachelor’s degree diploma,
- 3 photographs of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign candidates shall additionally submit:
- Bachelor’s degree diploma accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of the passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the University upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.