Recruitment in progress!
Management studies prepare the students to manage their own companies, lead teams of employees and occupy managerial roles in domestic and international companies.
The education program allows for the development of good managers capable of creative and analytical thinking, project development and business planning skills, and the development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies.
A significant role in the program of studies is played by practical education, in the form of classes and workshops. They allow the students to practically apply the strategic concepts and models through case analysis, in most cases describing the actual problem situations, strategy games, simulation games.
We offer the following majors as part of the Studies in Management:
UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES (Bachelor’s degree [Licenjat])
|Field of studies||Management|
|Duration of studies||Three years, six semesters|
|Language of instruction||Polish, English|
|Degree obtained||Bachelor’s degree [Licencjat]. The study may be continued at the graduate or post-graduate level.|
Description of the majors:
Students majoring in Enterprise Management acquire practical skills that will allow them to move smoothly in the world of business and increase the chances of success of the managed projects.
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|Payment for one year||Payment for one semester|
|Area I||2.400 euro||1.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro||1.650 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
- Application form,
- Original or a certified copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 3 photographs of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the university upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.