TRANSPORT AND FORWARDING LOGISTICS
Recruitment in progress!
Bachelor’s studies in Logistics at the WWSB University will thoroughly prepare students to work in positions related to planning, coordination and organization of transport. The knowledge provided to students during their three-year studies covers a wide range of issues in the areas of economics, organization, management and technology.
We offer the following majors as part of the Studies in Logistics:
UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES: BACHELOR’S DEGREE [LICENCJAT]
|Field of studies||Logistics|
|Duration of studies||Three years, six semesters|
|Language of instruction||Polish, English|
|Degree obtained||Bachelor’s degree [Licencjat]. The study may be continued at the graduate or post-graduate level.|
Description of the major course:
Students majoring in Transport and Forwarding Logistics, based on their acquired theoretical knowledge and practical skills, obtain a foundation for work in the field of logistics of transport of people and goods, design of transport systems and systems of vehicle and means of transport exploitation, especially the implementation of tasks related to planning and implementation of tasks resulting from the modern supply chain, distribution and management of goods, using modern IT techniques.
Logistics specialists can manage warehouses, procurement, production planning, transport and transportation.
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|Payment for one year||Payment for one semester|
|Area I||2.400 euro||1.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro||1.650 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
- Application form,
- Original or a certified copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 3 photographs of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the university upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.