BUSINESS LOGISTICS AND WAREHOUSING
Recruitment in progress!
Bachelor’s studies in Logistics at the WWSB University will thoroughly prepare students to work in positions related to planning, coordination and organization of transport. The knowledge provided to students during their three-year studies covers a wide range of issues in the areas of economics, organization, management and technology.
We offer the following majors as part of the Studies in Logistics:
UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES: BACHELOR’S DEGREE [LICENCJAT]
|Field of studies||Logistics|
|Duration of studies||Three years, six semesters|
|Language of instruction||Polish, English|
|Degree obtained||Bachelor’s degree [Licencjat]. The study may be continued at the graduate or post-graduate level.|
Majoring in Business Logistics and Warehousing students will gain knowledge about logistics processes as well as equipment and vehicles, including motor vehicles, used in the production, supply and distribution of goods. Graduates of the course will be prepared to perform tasks in the field of transport management and storage.
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|Payment for one year||Payment for one semester|
|Area I||2.400 euro||1.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro||1.650 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Fees in EURO shall be paid into the following bank account:
Nest Bank S.A.
76 2530 0008 2004 1019 7917 0003
Kod SWIFT: NESBPLPW
Santander Bank Polska S.A.
PL 67 1090 1883 0000 0001 3583 1761
Kod SWIFT: WBKPPLPP
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
- Application form,
- Original or a certified copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 3 photographs of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the university upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.