Recruitment in progress!
Education offered by the Warsaw University of Business allows for meeting the requirements of service in a modern army or uniformed services. The teaching aims of the first degree (undergraduate) studies in the field of applied National Security are:
- to know and understand the essence of security policy, international politics and crisis management issues,
- to know and understand how international alliances work,
- to gain an overview of the states of emergency and the functioning of special administration in the national security system,
- to prepare graduates for independent work in positions in government and local government administration, uniformed services, non-governmental organizations and the private sector requiring advanced knowledge of national security and developing the ability to apply it in professional practice.
As part of the National Security field of study we offer the following majors:
|Field of studies||National Security|
|Duration of studies||3 years, 6 semesters|
|Language of instruction||Polish, English|
|Degree obtained||Bachelor’s degree [Licencjat]. The studies may be continued at the graduate or
Description of the major
State Security is a major within the National Security field of studies providing education and knowledge about military and non-military threats in the modern world.
A graduate of the Warsaw University of Business graduating from the National Security field of studies will be able to find employment in:
– the army,
– the fire department,
– the border guard,
– the city guard,
– the police,
– the government protection office.
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|Payment for one year||Payment for one semester|
|Area I||2.400 euro||1.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro||1.650 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Fees in EURO shall be paid into the following bank account:
Nest Bank S.A.
76 2530 0008 2004 1019 7917 0003
Kod SWIFT: NESBPLPW
Santander Bank Polska S.A.
PL 67 1090 1883 0000 0001 3583 1761
Kod SWIFT: WBKPPLPP
Złóż komplet dokumentów w naszym Biurze Rekrutacyjnym:
- Application form,
- Original or a certified copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 3 photographs of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the university upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.