Crisis Management and Rescue Operations
Recruitment in progress!
National Security is a field of study responding to the complexity of the political situation in today’s world and the need for knowledge and practical preparation in the field of state security and public order.
The course at the Warsaw University of Business has been prepared for students who are interested in security issues and the issue of military and non-military threats in today’s world.
As part of Master studies in National Security, we offer the following specialties:
|Field of studies||National Security|
|Duration of studies||2 years, 4 semesters|
|Language of instruction||Polish, English|
|Degree obtained||Master’s degree [Magister]. The studies may be continued at the postgraduate level.|
Description of the major
During the master’s course majoring in Crisis Management and Rescue Operations, the student shall gain professional competences in the fields of, among others: crisis management system, tasks in the rescue system, rescue management system, rescue operations, rescue and crisis system administration.
The teaching aim is to provide students with knowledge necessary to perform various administrative and managerial functions in the economic and socio-political life of our country, in the age of European integration and increasing globalisation processes.
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|One- time payment for one years|
|Area I||2.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Fees in EURO shall be paid into the following bank account:
Nest Bank S.A.
76 2530 0008 2004 1019 7917 0003
Kod SWIFT: NESBPLPW
Submit a complete documentation in our recruitment office:
Master’s degree courses:
- The application form,
- Bachelor’s degree diploma,
- 3 photographs of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign candidates shall additionally submit:
- Bachelor’s degree diploma accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of the passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the University upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.